- The information we collect
When you use the GROMAudio.com site, we receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit GROMAudio.com.
- Automatically Collected Information. Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the GROMAudio.com site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site.
- Information You Actively Submit to GROMAudio.com. For most of the services we provide, we neither require nor collect "Personal Customer Information" - your name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number and credit card information. You can browse the GROMAudio.com site and take as much time as you want to review our products, services and articles without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit Personal Customer Information.
- Completing an Order via PayPal. To complete an order, PayPal.com requires you to access your password protected PayPal account. You will access stored Personal Customer Information or be asked to submit additional Personal Customer Information such as your credit card number and billing address. Also sometimes you don't have to open an account with the PayPal to complete the order, but it will be necessary to give your Personal Information as described above.
- Completing an Order via Google checkout. To complete an order, Google checkout system requires you to access your password protected Google account. You will access stored Personal Customer Information or be asked to submit additional Personal Customer Information such as your credit card number and billing address. Also sometimes you don't have to open an account with the Google checkout to complete the order, but it will be necessary to give your Personal Information as described above.
GROMAudio.com shares Personal Information that we collect as follows:
- Subcontractors. We send Personal Customer Information to third-party subcontractors and agents that work on our behalf to provide certain services. These third parties do not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to assist us. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by GROMAudio.com.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Law Enforcement Investigations. GROMAudio.com may release Personal Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GROMAudio.com, our users, or others.
As a GROMAudio.com registered user, you may receive the communications related to transaction and account maintenance activities. By registering with the GROMAudio.com, you may receive communications from us relating to: order confirmations; order updates; order problems; and material changes to site policies and account management procedures.
Protecting your information
The Personal Customer Information you provide -- including your credit card information - to create and access an account with us and to make purchases from us via PayPal is secured using industry standard e-commerce security. Please, review their security policy.
Remember to sign out
To further prevent unauthorized access to your account, remember that, after you sign in to the PayPal or Google checkout, you should sign out once you have (i) completed your transaction, (ii) completed managing your account, or (iii) decided to step away from your computer. Anyone who accesses your computer after you have signed in but before you have either signed out or your session has timed-out can access your account.