E46 with USB3, BT Dongle, Dab Dongle

Hi,

I have a 2006 Bmw M3 E46 with MkIV navigation system + Harman Kardon + TV + Cd Changer + ULF for Bluetooth phone.

I would like to buy Grom USB3 (trunk model ) with BT Dongle ( for audio streaming, keeping ulf for handsfree) and DAB europe dongle.

Is it possible to have both BT and DAB dongle connected?

Is my configuration fully supported?

Thanks in advance,
Michele
Comments
  • Anyone? now that holidays are over i'm looking forward to buy it but I want to be sure it can work as expected!

thanks
    Speck
  • Hello Michelle,
    2006 BMW M3 uses GROM-MST4 car kit for fiber-optic stereos with M.O.S.T. technology. Please check here:

Note that the stereo must have MP3 CDC capability in order to support GROM-MST4. If it does not have this capability you will have to visit the local BMW dealer to ask them to program your vehicle to support MP3 CDC.

You can have both GROM-BTD and DAB as DAB connects to the EXT2 port of GROM-MST4. Note that we have mixed reports with GROM DAB performance in Europe, in some areas it does not perform up to the expectations.

Thank you.
  • Ok, thanks for the feedback.

will let you know once installed!

bye,
    Speck