Defective unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defective unit

BT3 unit audio is not working properly. Sound is skipping when connected to my phone. Calls are working perfectly normal. Sounds from my phone is skipping. Tried resetting the unit and nothing.

What is the car make/model/year? Where is the BT3 unit located?

Comment

2005 lexus LS430. Ops checked it while radio was still off of the panel. Went through the troubleshooting list and nothing. Checked to see if everything was plugged in securely. I connected to BT and calls sound perfectly fine but audio coming from phone is skipping. Please give me a call or send instructions for returning. Thanks. I’ve sent multiple posts to support as well.

Comment

Still no response?

Comment

Just responded! We can try to replace the unit to a new one, and get this one back to us for the inspection and troubleshooting. Please reply back to the ticket, as it is faster and we need to have everything integrated into the support ticket system.

Comment

I replied to the ticket and it takes a day or so to get a response. I’d like this handled as soon as possible since I will be going out of state for a while on a trip. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X