Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My beautiful update, just in the middle of the war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beautiful update, just in the middle of the war...

Hey everyone!

Could be a short story, unfortunately, I wasn't fortunate to have a successful update today...

I have LEX5VL2 injected into Lexus LX570 2009, everything was usual during the typical update operation

After I downloaded the VLINE update (which is first) I pressed INSTALL but got a message that the downloaded update is invalid by CHECKSUM.
    Ok, shit happens, I re-downloaded the VLINE update again after some time and pressed INSTALL (drums!!!) my system basically makes no sense now as it doesn't work at all and is put into a kind of dead loop mode
    Click image for larger version

Name:	start.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	467

So, currently, after the system initiating I always see "VLineService keeps stopping", so the main service is DEAD
    I tried to use all menu reset options, even Factory Reset, but it didn't help, moreover, I'm catching ERROR every time I do a factory reset, so I may apologize, I'm not able to perform that

Name:	prefactory.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	471

Name:	reset_fails.jpeg
Views:	204
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	468

Then I used VL2 Firmware USB update through the exact USB port, here I've been successful to push various firmware versions at the stage when the VLINE is powering up ("black screen or factory screen" method, because the other method couldn't be applied due to failed main service VLineService, so no option to do that from UI), only two latest versions were kept device run, so I decide to keep the latest 62 version, however as far as I can understand this method will not heal me and my video interface device

So now I have broken logic, nothing works no Bluetooth functionality, no ability to install GApps, no AndroidAuto of course, WiFi still works, but no ability to perform updates over the air, and of course, you are right, because of broken VLineService...

Name:	noota.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	469

How can I escape from these circles of hell, especially these days, when I have another hell circle brought by Russia to our lands
    I really need to drive a lot this time and navigation is the valuable thing now, please, help me ASAP if anyone has even a single idea of what can I do

Thanks a lot and attaching the current load screen:

Name:	load.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	470

BTW useful tip: to do a hard reset of the device -> PRESS AND HOLD button NEXT (TRACK) and TAP several times DISPLAY (NEXT button still held)

Hello, we can send you the file that should fix the issue. Please either PM us your email address, or contact us at https://gromaudio.com/support.html We will help!

Comment

Working...
    X