Display Wonky After Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Wonky After Update

Installed latest firmware VCore: V2OVL3.59.0.0 VBase: 32.49(L22) on my 2018 Lexus RX350. Upon next restart of the car, the mouse and buttons on the center console no longer function. In addition, the right side of the split screen is fixed and I cannot change it. The buttons over the HVAC work and I can change channels using the steering wheel, but that's about it. If I hold down the MENU or MAP button, I can get the VLINE interface working along with CarPlay, but only on the left side of the screen and the mouse works. Just not in the OEM interface.

I rebooted the VLINE and nothing. I reset the VLINE to factory defaults and nothing.

The link to open a new ticket is broken, but I created something here --> https://gromaudio.com/support.html and have not received a response.

Please PM us your email and ticket number, we will double check with the technical team.

Comment

You can try to turn the vehicle off, unplug the VLine for 2-3 minutes, reconnect it, and turn on the vehicle. It's very possible the VLine didn't initiate right after the firmware update and needs a hard power cycle.

Comment

Were you able to find a solution to this? I am having the same issue

Comment

Did you try to turn the vehicle off, unplug the VLine for 2-3 minutes, reconnect it, and turn on the vehicle and enter the VLine mode again?

Comment

Working...
          X