Backup camera stopped working after installing Vline Vl2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucasachan View Post
    My Lexus IS350 2012 is also having the exact same issues after the latest firmware update, my backup camera currently doesn’t work . It would flicker and go back to the vline screen.
    Make sure you contacted our technical team at https://gromaudio.com/support.html

Comment

• JiDoan
      JiDoan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there might be something wrong with that form. I used to be able to submit questions there and received a reply pretty quickly with a ticket number but as of the last few times it just doesn't work. Trying to make a ticket in the portal using one of the links that I had from a reply before also doesn't work. Someone should try verifying that the ticketing system is still working.

• Lucasachan
      Lucasachan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have already submitted a report and I am still waiting for a response hope to hear from you guys soon!

Just updated to latest firmware 3.44.0.0 v base 31.52(L22) and it still does not engage the backup camera

Comment

Just updated to latest firmware 3.44.0.0 v base 31.52(L22) and it still does not engage the backup camera
      DMed you - please check and reply

Comment

Any fixes for this yet? Same issue after upgrade in 2013 GX 460. I’m now on V20VL3.44 and reverse camera will not engage.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunter712 View Post
          Any fixes for this yet? Same issue after upgrade in 2013 GX 460. I’m now on V20VL3.44 and reverse camera will not engage.
          Thank you for letting us know that the update caused the problem with the backup camera in your vehicle. As of now please downgrade back, using the firmware update procedure with the USB stick, as it is described here:

https://gromaudio.com/software-vl1.html

For your vehicle you need to select GROM-VL1-LEX6 from the drop down menu.

Comment

I have had this since July and no response from support. VLINE2 Lexus 450h 2010 no backup camera for 2 months since firmware update.
            Last edited by Melbourne 450h; 08-29-2021, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melbourne 450h View Post
              I have had this since July and no response from support. VLINE2 Lexus 450h 2010 no backup camera for 2 months since firmware update.
              Please PM us your email address, we will check the status of the request with our technical team. Thank you!

Comment

Update: The latest update of august still has not fixed this however I'm pending service so lets hope it can get resolved much appreciated

Comment

Hey guys the downgrade worked, please let us know when the issue is resolved so we can upgrade again.

Comment

Once you follow Their instructions downgrade the software everything will work flawlessly it is sad ta $600 unit can’t function with a proper software.

Comment

admin please update the software with something better and test it before releasing it. I was going to buy two more units but this experience really turned me off from any further purchases with your company!

Comment

Thank you very much for messaging me about the issue and getting it resolved. it was a minor issue and the support team was very helpful. everyones version and model is different so be sure to get a DM from them if possible

Comment

Originally posted by tamerfakhry View Post
                          admin please update the software with something better and test it before releasing it. I was going to buy two more units but this experience really turned me off from any further purchases with your company!
                          i wouldn't use that as something to avoid buying it. The products they put out are way above many other brands and even with an issue like this. They still will try and help us out when they can

Comment

i wouldn't use that as something to avoid buying it. The products they put out are way above many other brands and even with an issue like this. They still will try and help us out when they can
                            Thank you, we appreciate it!

Comment

I have a 2012 GX460 and experienced the reverse camera not working issue after updating my firmware at the beginning of September, 2021. After reading this thread I had the downgrade all set to go and noticed another release had come out. I ran the OTA update process and the Firmware v54 release that is dated Sept 27th, 2021 fixed the issue for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X