Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot connect CarPlay or Android Auto via USB cable - what can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot connect CarPlay or Android Auto via USB cable - what can I do?

If your CarPlay or Android Auto does not want to connect via USB cable, check the following:

1. Please make sure that the iPhone or Android phone is not connecting for wireless CarPlay or Android Auto at the same time as you try to connect via USB. Make sure that you disable the Automatic connect function of the CarPlay or Android Auto in the CarPlay or Android Auto settings. Tap on CarPlay or Android Auto icon on VLine user interface and make sure the connection is switched to "Manual".

2. Check your USB cables and make sure they are good ones. Use genuine iPhone cables for Apple CarPlay connectivity via USB. If using USB extension cable, try to connect the iPhone or Android phone without the extension cable. Sometimes the USB extension cable might be too long, or maybe not good.

3. Make sure that your USB cable is connected to the correct port on VLine VL2. For the iPhone CarPlay connection it is USB1, for Android Auto connection you can use either USB1 or USB2 port of VLine VL2 system.

If the above mentioned steps do not hep, contact our technical team at https://gromaudio.com/support.html We are happy to help!
Working...
X