No announcement yet.

Infiniti G37x - After Install, screen won't turn off, no dash turning signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti G37x - After Install, screen won't turn off, no dash turning signals

So, I installed the VLite in my G37 and it functioned correctly, however, upon taking it for a test ride, I noticed my car was reading the fuel as empty, the turn signals would not flash on the dash, the temperature gauge was showing nothing, and after parking my car and locking it, the screen wouldn't turn off! I ended up disassembling the VLite in the hopes of everything working again, but, still, nothing is working. Has anyone else encountered these issues? If so, please advise. It's a bit of an emergency, as I cannot safety drive my car.

The VLine does not have any influence over the gauge cluster, so it seems like a connector behind the radio was not reconnected properly or was connected into the wrong slot. I would recommend checking all of the connections behind the radio to ensure they are all seated correctly. I would also recommend checking the connectors on our T-Harness to ensure no pins were bent out of place when they were plugged in.

For urgent matters, please contact us at 1-866-345-0694. We are open 9 AM - 5 PM CT Monday through Friday.
    We also have a live chat feature on our main website: gromaudio.com
    You can open a ticket here as well: https://gromaudio.com/support.html

Thanks,
    Heath
    GROM Audio

Comment

Working...
    X