Android auto reduced functionality after update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android auto reduced functionality after update

Yesterday 2/1/2024 there was an Android Auto update and now my Android auto icons are on the left side of the screen of my Lexus LS430 instead of along the bottom. I'm also no longer able to see two different services (such as Waze and Spotify) at the same time and I'm also unable to utilize Waze's search function or marking functionality. I'm on the latest firmware and vline update as of 2/2/2024 and still experiencing the same issue.

Hello,
    Thank you for reporting it to us. The update was released by Android Auto, and now Android Auto has a different layout with the icons on the left side of the screen. You can increase the Android Auto DPI in settings, which should help you get two apps on the screen and move the icons to the bottom.
    To do that, exit Android Auto back to GROM and in the Android Auto plugin settings of VLine you should see the DPI settings. Increase it slightly and give it a try!

Comment

Android Auto VLine plugin setting

Here is the location of the Screen DPI setting for Android Auto.

Comment

For the record I had to decrease the value from 170 to 165 and it fixed the problem.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mavisky View Post
          For the record I had to decrease the value from 170 to 165 and it fixed the problem.

Thank you.
          Thank you for letting us know!

Comment

Working...
          X