Flickering Display When Accessing OEM Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flickering Display When Accessing OEM Interface

I've got some odd behavior with my VLine VL2 that I was looking to get some feedback/help with (attempted submitting a support ticket, but it didn't seem like the request was going through on the system). For reference, I have a 2015 Lexus RC F. I noticed that the factory interface through the VLine VL2 flickers on the screen when the temperature is lower than about 65 degrees F (typically in the morning or at night). It's only the OEM interface that does this, since it doesnt happen if I go into the VLine VL2 interface. I removed the VLine to check whether it was an issue with the OEM system, and the screen did not flicker, so I reinstalled the VLine2 and the flickering came back in cold temps. The flickering seems to stop if I turn on the heater and warm up the car interior. This behavior started a few weeks back after months with no issues. I've run into similar behavior with industrial electronics that, after performing a failure analysis, was attributed to fractured solder joints as a result of heat cycling, but I didn't want to open up the VL2 myself to visually inspect in case it voided warranty.

Can you please PM us your email address? We will create the ticket with the technical team, and they will be able to help.

Comment

Working...
    X