Android Auto Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Auto Calls

Hello everyone. Hope you and yours are all keeping well.

I have a VLine V2 on my 2016 Acura TLX. My system works mostly well most of the time. There is just one big issue I have not been able to figure out that causes big issues for me. I can't take calls in the car when I need navigation. This is owed mostly to the limitation that Android Auto will not route calls and they go through my OEM system.

This would still be okay if my screen could just stay on VLine. On the Facebook group there are posts that mention updates for other car manufacturers. I am not sure if there is a solution for Honda/Acura. Please share and/or advise.

Thank you very much.

For the 2016 Acura TLX, you should be able to press and hold the "MENU" button (by the joystick) for 3 seconds to force the VLine to display.

So if you are in a phone call while using Android Auto and the display is showing the factory call screen, try pressing and holding "MENU" for 3 seconds and it should resolve the issue! If that does not work, please try the "INFO" and "PHONE" button as well.

Thanks,
    Heath
    GROM Audio

Comment

Awesomeness! Just tried put the menu button, worked like a charm. Solved everything! Should have posted two years ago. Thanks a lot. Rock on Gromlins!

Comment

Working...
      X