Bluetooth is not automatically connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth is not automatically connecting

I have a vline for a 09 ctsv and my phone is a S22 ultra. The Bluetooth is paired and Android Auto works fine but it will not automatically connect when turning the car on. I need to go into the Bluetooth settings and click on vline to connect. Everyother Bluetooth device I have connects automatically. I already updated the vline software and checked for updates. Any suggestions? Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_98.jpg Views:	3 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	705 In the Android Auto settings on VLite check to make sure it says "Activate Android Auto UI" automatically (on connect) and if it says manual - tap to convert it to automatic. You will get to Android Auto settings screen once you exit out of Android Auto by to GROM.

Comment

Automatically connect is on, tried unpairing phone several times, still not connecting automatically. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Comment

The vline sees the phone and is looks like it's trying to connect but never does until I go into the phones Bluetooth settings and manually connect to the vline2.

Comment

The other option would be to set up the routines for your Samsung smartphone, as described here: https://gromaudio.com/blog/2023/02/s...te-how-to-fix/

It should help.

Comment

Thanks setting up the routine worked. Thanks!

Comment

I was having the same issue with my install - the routine method works perfectly. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X