Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to adapt to screen up/down changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to adapt to screen up/down changes?

I have a 2011 CTS-V, and am curious if the VL2 unit receives any type of indication of the screen being raised/lowered, and if there is any possibility of bringing a feature in to take advantage of it. The way the factory screen dynamically adapts to it's position makes for a polished experience, and it would be amazing to see this brought into Android Auto via the VL2. Having the current track name and perhaps the next turn/distance like many minimal navigation views in other apps provide would be fantastic.

Pipe dream or potential feature? Android Auto seems to support dynamic resolutions, but I am unsure to what extent.

Super happy with the unit so far; having the screen seem kind of out whack while lowered is the only real negative I see with it.

Thank you for using GROM VLine VL2 system! We truly appreciate your suggestion. We can adjust our UI for that mode, but all apps in Play Store or CarPlay/Android Auto will not be able to adjust anyway. So technically no way for us to use nicely the top screen area while the screen is folded.

Comment

Working...
    X