Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Auto Split Screen Disappeared after vline update

Good evening,

I'm an avid fan of ensure devices and software update, but this may have been a failure. Several months ago I tethered my phone to my Vline2 in my '16 Nissan GTR to see if there were any updates, and there was a firmware and software update. After the updates, the android auto split screen view is missing, and the only option is full screen nav or other app (I use youtube music for audio).

Is this working as intended? Split screen was so useful and a much better user experience to see both maps and what audio track is playing. If that is a result of a certain update, is there a way to revert to the version that allowed split? Phone wise, i'm currently using an S22 plus

Thank you

Hello,

You can either decrease or increase the Android Auto screen DPI. It should help you get two apps on the screen and move the icons to the bottom.
    To do that, exit Android Auto back to GROM. In the Android Auto plugin settings of VLine, you should see the DPI settings. Increase or decrease them slightly, and give it a try!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=1040&d=1706906582.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1066
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X