Wireless CarPlay cuts out randomly while using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless CarPlay cuts out randomly while using

Occasionally my wireless CarPlay will cut out while using maps and it's frustrating when driving and using directions. Is there anything else I can do to ensure my phone and VLine box have a strong wireless connection? I have made sure my antenna is connected tightly and I made sure I have the latest firmware updates installed. I have a 2010 G37 with the VLite system. This doesn't happen every time I drive, but more often than it should. Any suggestions short of using a wire connection? Also why doesn't my phone ring at all when someone calls while connected to CarPlay? The only way I know someone is calling is when I see it on the display.

Check if the connection drops at the specific locations when you drive. It is possible that the connection drops at certain locations where the internet signal is weak. If it is the same location every time it happens, most likely this is the cause.

The phone call should ring. If it does not, this could be due to a feature called "Do Not Disturb While Driving" on the iPhone. You can find and change this setting from Settings > Do Not Disturb.

Comment

Working...
    X