How to update the firmware and software on VLine or VLine with Wi-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to update the firmware and software on VLine or VLine with Wi-Fi

Step 1. Connect the system to the Wi-Fi.
    1. Go to Settings --> Network and Internet --> Wi-Fi
    Turn on your Wi-Fi, select Wi-Fi connection, enter the password, and hit "Connect". Use the "Show password" option when you enter the password, for better visibility.

Step 2. - Check for the updates and apply
    1. Go back to the main Settings screen and scroll all the way down to System.
    2. In the System scroll down to VLine System Updates.
    3. Tap on Check for Updates.
    4. The available updates will load.
    5. Hit Download for both VLine Update and Firmware Update.
    6. Once the updates are downloaded there will be the button Install. Go ahead and hit on Install to install the updates.

The VLine screen might change to black and the lines might appear on the screen during the firmware or VLine update installation. It is normal, and the system will restart itself once the update is complete.

Depending on the availability there might be only VLine Update or Firmware Update available at a certain time, or both.

Once the Firmware or VLine update is installed, you can go back to Settings --> System --> VLine System Updates. You can see the Installed Version has changed, and if you will go to Check for Updates, there will not be any new updates available.

Check the how-to video here: https://youtu.be/UrQ2TWJ5v1Q

I can’t scroll on the Android interface after the latest firmware update. 2015 Lexus GX 460. Has scrolled perfectly fine prior to this update. I’ve had my VLine for a couple years now.

Makes it nearly impossible to get around Settings. Thankfully there’s a search feature accessible without scrolling. If you know what you’re looking for, use that.

As indicated, this happened after the fw update. Completing the sw update didn’t restore the scrolling capability.

Comment

Originally posted by bdruth View Post
      I can’t scroll on the Android interface after the latest firmware update. 2015 Lexus GX 460. Has scrolled perfectly fine prior to this update. I’ve had my VLine for a couple years now.

Makes it nearly impossible to get around Settings. Thankfully there’s a search feature accessible without scrolling. If you know what you’re looking for, use that.

As indicated, this happened after the fw update. Completing the sw update didn’t restore the scrolling capability.
      Please contact our technical team at https://gromaudio.com/support.html, they will help.

Comment

Working...
      X