GROM USB/IPOD/AUX adapter installation into Lexus: Lexus SC 430 2006
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damages acquired during your installation process. If you are not sure in your ability to perform the installation please seek the help of the professional.
- The car is Lexus SC430 2006. The passengers and drivers soon will be able to access, play and control the music, stored on the flash drive or iPod, via factory stereo.
- Here is the Lexus SC430 original stereo.
- Unclip seat heater switch panel.
- Unclip trim around gear shift. Carefully remove button for radio door.
- Unclip AC controls.
- Remove two 10mm bolts below radio.
- Unscrew two 10mm bolts behind AC controls.
- Carefully take the stereo out.
- Find the appropriate connector and connect TOY1 harness to it. Note: with Lexus SC 400 2006 sometimes TOY harness is used as it was the year when Toyota changed the compatibility.
- You can place the adapter behind the stereo or route the cables to the glove box. For better accessibility we recommend using glove box.
- Test the operation before assembling the stereo back. Hit DISC button twice. The stereo display should show DISC 1 TRACK 1.
- Assemble the stereo back.
- Enjoy your tunes while driving!
All material and content are property of gromaudio.com The material and content on this site are protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.