GROM Store Help
Please note our Store terms and policies. Let us know if you have any other questions not covered below !
Welcome to GROM Audio Store! We will do our best to process your order as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please feel free to contact us for application/tech support questions or general information via support page. Your question will be answered within 1 business day.
Ordering and Payment
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- Phone: 1-866-345-0694 9AM - 5PM PST Monday through Friday.
- This phone number is for ordering questions only, if you need to contact tech support please do it by using web form
- If you need to track your order status you can do it via order status page
- Shipping cost is determined by order amount. Check our shipping rates table for quick reference. US orders of $100 and up ship with free standard shipping.
- We ship worldwide.
- Most orders will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1 working day (excluding holidays and weekends).
- We try our best to have 100% fill and ship rate. In the unforeseen likelihood that the product is not available, we will notify the customer within next 1 (one) business day about any backorder with an estimated ship date.
- If you need to cancel or change yourorder you can do that within next 2 hours after the order is placed. Please send an email to shipping at gromaudio.com if you need to cancel or change the order.
- To make a change or cancel your express order, please email to shipping at gromaudio.com within 30 minutes after the order is placed. We will try to accomodate your request.
Return and Exchange Policy
- We offer 30 day satisfaction guaranteed return policy from the date of purchase.
- Products must be returned in its original new condition with no missing parts or accessories.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 5 days for the refund to be processed from the date of receiving the product.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges and proper packaging to send back the product back to GROM Audio.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Free Shipping Special: If there is an event that we must take back a product purchased during free shipping special, free shipping promo offer will be voided from the original purchase and you will be responsible for the original shipping and handling accorting to the rates posted in our shipping table.
- The RMA number (Return Merchandize Authorization) is required for returns and exchanges, please request RMA number via contact page.
- We check every package carefully to guarantee you receive your purchase in perfect condition.
- If you think that the order that you received is incomplete or your package is missing some parts - please contact us within seven (7) days after you receive the order. No claim is accepted after abovementioned period.
- All products have 1 (one) year manufacturer exchange/repair warranty.
- If the product does not perform as stated by its description and has failed as a result of a manufacturer defect, we will exchange, at our discretion and availability, the product for a new, equivalent or upgraded product.
- Warranty applies to products used under normal use and conditions - warranty is not valid for the product failures as a result of product modification, abuse, liquid damage, and any other use conditions that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges and proper packaging to send back the product to GROM Audio.
- GROM Audio shall not be held liable for incidental loss of use, installation or removal charges of product.
- California Sales Tax: All California residents will be charged 7.25% sales tax.
- Canada GST/HST Tax: All Canada residents will be charged GST/HST tax according to their province rate.
- Technical support: Technical support is available via email We will do our best to answer to your question within the same or next business day.
- The full version of GROM Audio terms and conditions is here. By using this website and placing your order online you agree to GROM Audio terms and conditions.
International duties, taxes and brokerage fees
- Our shipping charges now include Canadian brokerage fees, import taxes and duties.
- All you will pay is the product cost, applicable GST/HST and shipping charge that includes everything else. No more "surprising" bills from TNT or UPS.
International orders (except Canada):
- All customs duties, taxes and brokerage fees are solely responsibility of the customer.
- Please check with your country officials in regards to the import taxes, duties and brokerage fee rates.
- GROM Audio has no control over how the taxes, duties and brokerage fees are imposed by your country.
- If you need help or additional documentation that will help to clear GROM product through the customs, please contact us. We are happy to help!
- GROM Audio is not responsible for delays caused by customs procedures.
Get in touch
E-mail: info at gromaudio dot com
Mail: GROM Audio
519 Marine View Ave
Belmont CA 94002
GROM Audio Disclaimer
Grom Audio strives to provide you with a high-quality product while maintaining competitive pricing. We continuously work to test and develop our product, however, in some cases; our interfaces may not be compatible with your application. Due to the wide range of electronics / firmware found in car stereos, compatibility and/or controls may vary. Should you experience incompatibility issues, you may contact us via our support page. Grom Audio also carries a standard 30 day return policy.
Engine / system noise disclaimer
Engine / system noise may occur in some installations and is not easily predictable. Should noise occur with your system, we will take commercially-reasonable steps to diagnose the source of the noise. Depending on the situation, noise suppressors and filters may need to be installed in order to correct the problem. Due to the nature of electronics, noise may not be correctable in all cases. GROM Audio cannot be held responsible for the installation/uninstallation cost, shipping charges occured due to the product incompatibility that is beyond our control.