Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS F (EU) - 'Override' Factory Navigation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS F (EU) - 'Override' Factory Navigation?

Greetings,

Everything is perfect until I push almost any button on the right side of the screen (MAP / DEST / SETUP): brings up the factory nav and ask to 'confirm you are an idiot' + select language. From that moment, the factory nav becomes 'always on top' (or always waiting for your confirmation). After every shifting (R) or after any other 'action' (changing screens, etc.) the screen goes back to the factory nav, and not the Vline/Android screen. Forever.
    Vline working - but it's always behind the factory nav screen 'one button away'.

If I 'hard reset' the battery, everything becomes perfect again, Vline is 'always on top', etc. Until I push those buttons. (Or anyone, not even intentionally.)

Is there an option/setting am I missing, OR is there any other solution to the problem? I have a few ideas with techstream/buttons, but first I wanted to ask: am I missing something? (Or my European problem is not even a problem in the US because the different nav/region/etc?)

Bests,

ps: VLine VL2, using it 2+ years ago, had the same issue with multiple firmwares. Same scenario, always.
    Last edited by Grifter; 04-04-2024, 10:06 PM.

What is the year of your ISF?

Comment

Excuse me for the late response: 2009
      JTHBP262705006419

And I forgot to mention: I tried every option in the Vline menu (backup camera switch, etc.), nothing worked/changed.

Comment

It is possible due to the specific EU car settings. You can contact our technical team at https://gromaudio.com/support.html They might have some suggestions.

Comment

Working...
        X