LX470 : Grom V-Line just stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX470 : Grom V-Line just stopped working

I got into my car yesterday and there is no trace of V-line in the start up or at all. It isn't even booting at all. I can't even gain access to anything. I tried connecting via bluetooth and wire and its like there is no longer a v-line module in the car. Any advice?

Hello, what is the year of your Lexus LX470? Was the system initially working when connected to your vehicle? We will be able to help better as soon as we receive more information from you.

Comment

• khansmith
      khansmith commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a 2001. It was professionally installed and worked flawlessly for 9 months. Just started car one day and nothing is working. Audio system performs just like preinstall of vline. Radio, tape, etc all work and listen to the radio, etc.

If the unit is accessible, you can try disconnecting it from the cables that go to the back of the stereo and leaving it disconnected for about ten minutes. Then reconnect it, cycle the car ignition, and try to enter the stereo's VLine mode—in your case, the external CD changer mode—and see if that will help.
    If that will not help, you can contact our technical team at https://gromaudio.com/support.html and we will help!

Comment

Working...
    X