Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio over bluetooth

Hi all,

Is it possible to have the Vline's audio transfer over bluetooth to the headunit on my LEX7 (2013 GS450h)?
    I noticed that the bluetooth audio quality is better than the default aux, but I don't see a way to have the Vline screen open while using bluetooth audio.

Is this something that would be possible?

I'm not sure if we understand correctly. Do you want to use the Bluetooth streaming via VLine and also see the VLine screen at the same time? Are you using Android Auto?

Comment

I'm playing audio from the Vline itself (no Android Auto or Carplay).
      But I was wondering if I can play the audio over bluetooth and still have the Vline's screen.

Comment

The VLine itself has Bluetooth functionality, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth (no CarPlay or Android Auto), and play the music via Bluetooth.

Comment

I think we don't understand each other.

Right now when I play audio on the Vline it plays over the aux. port of the headunit.
          I was wondering if we can play from the Vline to the headunit over bluetooth (while keeping the Vline screen, not the headunit's bluetooth screen)

Comment

Understand now. You can force the VLine on the screen while in the factory user interface. While on Factory UI (in your case will be factory Bluetooth), press and hold the "MAPS" button for 2-3 seconds (In some cases you will need to use "MENU" instead).

This function is available on fw 70 (L32) and newer.

Comment

Working...
            X