Screen flickering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen flickering

Just purchased in a group buy for my 2015 GX 460 (non nav). Installed the unit per instruction package. The screen is good until it loads up and then starts to flicker. I sent a email to tech support 4 days ago and still haven’t heard back. What do I need to check or did I get a bad cable???

Still no response. Wow great customer service. This purchase is turning into a nightmare!!!

Comment

Did you get any support, I’m struggling

Comment

Originally posted by paynees View Post
        Still no response. Wow great customer service. This purchase is turning into a nightmare!!!
        Please DM us your email address, we will check if we received the request.

Comment

Just purchased in a group buy for my 2015 GX 460 (non nav). Installed the unit per instruction package. The screen is good until it loads up and then starts to flicker. I sent a email to tech support 4 days ago and still haven’t heard back. What do I need to check or did I get a bad cable???
          More information is needed to troubleshoot. Does it flicker when the stereo is in VLine mode, or in the factory mode? How frequently does it flicker? Make sure the video cable GVMF is not bent or pinched.

Comment

2nd support email # is 207613
            It only flickers in vline mode. Factory mode is ok. Cable is not pinched. As is the video the unit is not installed and the cable is ran outside without any sharp bends.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TT4pC7eO-Z8?feature=share
            Last edited by paynees; 11-12-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

2nd support email # is 207613
              It only flickers in vline mode. Factory mode is ok. Cable is not pinched. As is the video the unit is not installed and the cable is ran outside without any sharp bends.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TT4pC7eO-Z8?feature=share
              We see your ticket, thank you. There is also a reply from our technical team. Please make sure that you reply back to them. If you do not see the reply in your inbox, please check spam folder.

Comment

I responded to the email with what version and firmware I have.

Vcore: V2OVL3.49.0.0 VBase: 22.33 (L22)
                Vline version is 8.1.0

Comment

My experience with the customer service team has been quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by joshfreeman View Post
                    My experience with the customer service team has been quite good.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X