Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia 2010 Lexus LS460 LEX6 installed now factory clock wrong and can't adjust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia 2010 Lexus LS460 LEX6 installed now factory clock wrong and can't adjust

Since my VLINE 2 LEX6 was installed in my 2010 Lexus LS460 the factory clock time is wrong and I am unable to change the settings. It seems that it somehow got scrambled. Settings are wrong and can't be changed. Eg Time Zones seem to be the US ones not Australian and I can't select "other" from the list. (I can't even select any of the time zones EAST Central or West). It won't let me manually change the time either. Anyone seen anything like this in a Toyota or Lexus around 2006-2012? Any ideas? The clock was working fine before the install but I haven't owned the car long and never had to mess with the time settings and I can't see how installing the unit would affect this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers, Paul.

You will need an extra harness in this case. You will need to contact us here so we can get one shipped out to you:
    https://gromaudio.com/support.html

Thanks,
    Heath
    GROM Audio

Comment

Working...
    X