Latest Update lost control of all buttons and Joystick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Update lost control of all buttons and Joystick

I have the 2017 Lexus NX200T with No Nav, and have used my Vline2 happily for almost two years. Over WIFI and in the Android system, I did the latest update to V20VL3.64.0.0 (22.44.L22) and have lost all functionality. The screen goes upon startup to the main Vline2 menu. If my phone is connected, it will proceed to Android Auto. However, the Joystick no longer works, nor do any of the buttons including mode and media. I have lost connection with my unit.

I have tried to power cycle this by removing the main connector for 2-3 minutes and can get to the standard stereo that way, with joystick and button functionality. Once I attempt to move over to the Vline2 connection, I lose all scrolling and button capability. Please help! Last resort will be to remove the unit and go back to stock. I don't want a $600 paperweight.

Upvoted. Same issue with controls.
    Last edited by Echo671; 02-16-2023, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Anyone find a fix for this? My '14 GX460 is having the same problems.

Comment

I would strongly recommend contacting our support team here:
        https://gromaudio.com/support.html

We tend to respond at least within 1 business day, but make sure to check the spam/promotions folder in your email for the response if you do not receive one.

For this issue we will need to send firmware to resolve it, which differs for each vehicle. Our support team will need to send it via our ticket system as we have no way to send it via the forums. Please let us know if you've tried our ticket system and need us to send the firmware an alternative route.

Thanks,
        Heath
        GROM Audio

Comment

Working...
        X