Black Screen after VLine update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Screen after VLine update

Update Bricked my VL2 in my Lexus CT200h. Went into the VLine updates from the menu and just chose to install updates...update downloaded fine and started the update then rebooted into a black screen of nothingness. Waited over 30 minutes and still nothing on the screen. Tried powering off the car and turning back on after waiting a bit a few times. Disconnected power to the vl2 waited 5 minutes and reconnected still black screen. Bad part is ive now had to disconnect the video cable from the back of my pop up monitor so I could have backup camera or even a working display until I get this sorted. Contacted support over a week ago and havent heard anything.

Please send us your email address via direct message, we will check the status of your technical support request. Sometimes the email replies end in the spam folder. In addition, if you experience black screen on your vehicle, you can try to reflash the firmware on the VLine. You will need the USB stick that is formatted into FAT or FAT32 file system.

Please refer here for the firmware files and how to:
    https://gromaudio.com/software-vl1.html

refer to the section that says " To apply the firmware if VLine is having no UI (black screen or factory screen):"

Make sure that you download correct firmware from the website, and rename it correctly. For that you need to know the exact VLine model that fits to your vehicle. You can also send us direct message, and we will email you the firmware for your vehicle.

Comment

Working...
    X