How to install GROM Android iPod iPhone USB Bluetooth Car Kit in BMW Z4 2003-2008 at the trunk
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damages acquired during your installation process. If you are not sure in your ability to perform the installation please seek the help of the professional.
Installation Demonstration of GROM adapter kit into BMW Z4 2003-2008, at the trunk CD changer plug location. You will see how to locate the CD changer plug in the BMW Z4 trunk, and connect the GROM unit.
Once the kit is installed, you will gain the following functionality:
1. Integration of iPhone/iPod to your factory stereo for play, charge and control from car stereo/steering wheel.
2. Integration of Android phone to your factory stereo for play, charge and control.
3. USB flash drive/external hard drive connection to your factory stereo for music play and control from car stereo/steering wheel.
4. Bluetooth connection for music play and hands free phone calls ( GROM Bluetooth Dongle is required).
5. Aux-in 3.5 connection (aux-in GROM C-35USB cable is required).
To learn more about GROM USB, Android, iPhone and Bluetooth Kit for BMW stereos with trunk install, visit http://gromaudio.com/store/usb_adapters/grom-usb3-bmwt.html Questions? Contact us at GROM support page
Thank you for watching and.. Drive happy!
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.