Car stereo removal guide and GROM VLine install into Infiniti FX35 FX45 FX50 2010-2013
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damages acquired during your installation process. If you are not sure in your ability to perform the installation please seek the help of the professional.
This video explains how to install and connect VLine infotainment system into Infiniti FX 35 FX45 FX50 2010-2013 stereos.
Once VLine is connected to your car stereo, and to the internet, you get the following functionality:
Music via Integrated Plugins:
- Web Radio
- Google Music
- Music stored on USB plugins
- Other music apps such as Pandora, Amazon Music, SoundCloud
To play the music from the internet directly into your car stereo system, see cover art and text, browse by genres, playlists, favorites and more.
- Have Google Maps or Waze displayed directly on your car stereo screen;
- ability to get navigation and real time traffic updates directly on your car stereo screen;
- use voice command to start navigation
- use other maps such as Here We Go, Sygic, iGo
- use your voice to start navigation;
- use your voice to find the music that you would like to listen to.
Bluetooth music streaming:
- pair your phone via Bluetooth to stream the music, see cover art and music titles
Access to other Google play apps
Access to Google play for other Android apps - directly on your car stereo!
VLine is fully integrated into your car stereo. You can use the touch screen, car stereo and steering wheel controls to operate VLine.
Internet connectivity is provided via Phone Internet tethering or Mobile Internet Data Plan. More info is available at https://gromaudio.com/vline/
More info is available at http://gromaudio.com/vline/
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.