Toyota Highlander 2001-2007 car stereo removal and Android Bluetooth iPhone USB AUX Car Kit Install.
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damages acquired during your installation process. If you are not sure in your ability to perform the installation please seek the help of the professional.
Car stereo removal guide and installation video of GROM-USB3 module into Toyota Highlander 2001-2007 factory car stereo.
This video shows step-by-step instructions how to remove Toyota Highlander car stereo and install GROM-USB3 car kit.
We use 1 Phillips screwdriver and panel removal tools.
The installation took around 30 minutes.
Please check out GROM Bluetooth AUX Android iPhone USB Kit for Toyota Lexus Scion
Looking for car stereo removal tools? Check out Car Audio Dash Trim Pry Removal Tools They are helpful for any car stereo install.
This video shows how to remove factory car stereo of Toyota Highlander 2001-2007 and install GROM-USB3 kit.
Once GROM-USB3 is installed, your stereo will gain the following functionality:
- Android iPhone Integration to your factory stereo for play, charge and control;
- USB input for the direct playback from USB mass storage device such as flash drive;
- Bluetooth integration for the hands free phone calls and wireless music streaming with integrated stereo controls (AVRCP) (GROM Bluetooth Dongle is needed);
- aux-in 3.5mm audio connection for any device;
- HD Radio (USA/Canada) and DAB Radio (Europe) integration;
- CD quality sound
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.