GROM VLine install and Car Stereo Removal Guide for the 2011 2012 2013 Honda Odyssey with RSE for Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damages acquired during your installation process. If you are not sure in your ability to perform the installation please seek the help of the professional.
This video explains how to install and connect our VLine infotainment system into Honda Odyssey 2011-2013 stereos.
Once our VLine is connected to your car stereo, and to the internet, you will get the following functionality:
- Wired and Wireless CarPlay for Apple Products
- Wired and Wireless Android Auto for Android Systems
In addition to smartphone integration for Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto, VLine offers full Android device functionality embedded directly into your car stereo screen. With the VLine system you can install almost any apps from the Google Play store and use them directly on your dashboard. The VLine System also offers embedded plugins for select music streaming apps.
Music via Integrated Plugins:
- Web Radio
- Google Music
- Music stored on USB plugins
- Other music apps such as Pandora, Amazon Music, SoundCloud
You will be able to play music from the internet directly into your car stereo system, see cover art and text, browse by genres, playlists, favorites and more.
- Have Google Maps or Waze displayed directly on your car stereo screen
- ability to get navigation and real time traffic updates directly on your car stereo screen
- use voice commands to start navigation
- use other maps such as Here We Go, Sygic, iGo
- use your voice to start navigation
- use your voice to find the music you would like to listen to
Bluetooth music streaming:
- pair your phone via Bluetooth to stream music, see cover art and music titles
Access to other Google play apps
- access to Google play for other Android apps - directly on your car stereo!
With VLine fully integrated into your car stereo, you can use the touch screen, car stereo and steering wheel controls to utilize its many features. In addition VLine will not disable any factory features, such as FM or Climate controls.
Internet connectivity is provided via Phone Internet tethering or Mobile Internet Data Plan. More info is available at https://gromaudio.com/vline/
For more info on this specific system click here: Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto System for a Honda Odyssey stereo
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.