How to reset Bluetooth on GROM USB Android iPhone Bluetooth Car Kits
Short video explains how to reset Bluetooth connection on Bluetooth-capable GROM car kits. This video applies to the GROM-BT3 car kit, and to GROM Bluetooth Dongle (GROM-BTD) when it is used with other GROM car kits). This video shows you how to reset Bluetooth for both CDC (CD changer) and XM/SAT Emulation of GROM.
CDC (CD changer emulation) how to reset Bluetooth:
- 1. Start the GROM mode changing process: press FM-->CD You will hear the current mode announce
- 2. Press the "Scan" button twice
- 3. You will hear a low-tone beep sound, which means that the Bluetooth connection has been reset.
SAT/XM (XM emulation) how to reset Bluetooth:
- 1. Start GROM mode-changing process: press XM (or SAT) button to enter the GROM state, and press XM (or SAT) again to change the mode. You will hear the current mode announce
- 2. Press "Scan" button twice
- You will hear low tone beep sound, that means that the Bluetooth connection has been reset.
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.