How to setup wireless Android Auto® in your car with VLine VL2 System.
VLine VL2 CarPlay Android Auto system you can add wireless Android Auto the the original factory stereo of your vehicle.
The steps are:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth on your VLine VL2. Go to Support --> Bluetooth;
2. Turn on the Bluetooth in your Android® Smartphone settings;
3. Select the grayed-out Android Auto® icon on the VLine VL2 home screen, and your phone will be listed below "Wireless Android Auto Devices";
4. Tap or select your phone in the list of Wireless Android Auto Devices, and the VLine VL2 will start to connect to your phone;
5. In a few seconds you will see the "Tap to pair" prompt that will pop-up on the VLine VL2 screen. Make sure that you check "Allow access to your contacts and call history".
6. The phone will also receive the pop-up notification - request to pair to VLine VL2. Make sure to hit pair for the pop-up;
7. The message on the VLine VL2 screen under your phones name will change to "Connecting...". In a few seconds the status will change to "Connected".
8. The Android Auto UI (user interface) will automatically show on the car stereo screen. If it does not show automatically, tap on "Show UI" button in the upper right corner of the "Android Auto Settings" screen on VLine VL2.
What is VLine?
VLine is a connected car infotainment system for many factory stereos. VLine fully integrates into your OEM car stereo, providing access to the latest automotive technology:
Maps (Google, Waze, and others), Music Apps (Spotify, Web Radio, Google Music, etc.), Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto integration, right through the factory stereo system.
Read more about VLine VL2 Wireless CarPlay Android Auto System
All material and content is the property of gromaudio.com. The material and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means) material and content from this site, unless specified, without written permission from gromaudio.com. You may download certain content or materials on specified pages from this site for personal, non-commercial use only. All other logos, banners, and certain content not affiliated or owned by gromaudio.com is the sole property of the rightful owner.