VLine Lite 2 (VLite2) enables CarPlay® and Android Auto® (wired and wireless) integration to the factory stereo Smartphone Integration - CarPlay® and Android Auto®
Bluetooth and Wifi enabled
- Connect your phone to your car stereo via USB or wireless
- Get CarPlay and Android Auto on your factory screen
- Supports CarPlay wireless or USB
- Supports Android Auto wireless or via USB
- Get maps, music, messaging, calls*
- Control using car stereo touchscreen or knob
- Use voice assistant - OK Google® or Siri®
- Sound goes through all stereo speakers
- * Note that Android Auto does not provide phone calls, all calls go through factory Bluetooth. You can still start the phone call using Android Auto interface.
- * If using Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, consider adding external GPS receiver to reduce the strain on the phone battery
- Bluetooth A2DP (wireless) music streaming from your phone
- Bluetooth streaming titles, steering wheel control
- Firmware updates via Wifi
Access all factory features
- Play iPhone using USB
- Track titles, artist, album, integrated controls
- High quality sound
- Attach any standard USB devices such as keyboard or mouse via USB
- All factory features keep working (unless specifically noted)
- Factory Backup camera and Bluetooth keep working
- Factory Climate controls keep working
How to connect wireless CarPlay or Android Auto:
Standard package include everything you need for the installation:
- VLite VT2 Smartphone Integration Kit
- Vehicle specific harness
- Display video cable
- Operation manual
Optional accessories (not included into the standard kit)
- Automotive grade USB Extenstion cable
- GPS Antenna
- USB flush mount
We ship internationally. For rates and delivery times please see this chart
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 12 month replacement warranty
Q.: When I install VLine Lite (VLite2), will it disable any of my car factory functions, such as factory car FM radio or backup camera?
A.: VLite2 will not disable any important factory functions such as backup camera or factory FM Radio. Q.: Will my car stereo or steering wheel controls work with VLite VT2?
A.: Stereo and steering wheel controls will work for music streaming. Accept/reject is available for phone calls.
Q.: Do I need my phone to work with VLite VT2?
A.: Yes you will need your phone with VLite VT2. Your phone will be mirrored (projected in Car mode) to the car stereo screen via CarPlay or Android Auto.
Q.: If I stream the music with Bluetooth with VLite VT2, can I see track titles?
A.: Yes you will see track titles, artists and albums information.
Q.: Does VLite VT2 require any internet connectivity?
A.: No, VLite VT2 does not need any internet connectivity for main functionality. All apps run on the phone.You do need an internet connection for over-the-air software updates.
Q.: Do I need any additional items to project my iPhone or Android Smartphone to car stereo screen?
A.: No, you do not need any accessories except the original USB cable for wired connection.
Q.: Will I need GPS antenna to use with VLite VT2?
A.: While CarPlay and Android Auto will get GPS data from the phone, the VLite VT2 can also provide this data with the GPS Antenna installed.
If the VLite VT2 provides the GPS data, it will save your phones battery from draining as fast.
Currently the Vlite VT2 GPS Antenna is not required to be installed, however iPhone might require the GPS data from CarPlay device in the future.
You might consider installing it to be able to use in the future, and to preserve the smartphone battery now.
Q.: What is the difference between VLine VL2 and VLite VT2 systems?
A.: Similarities are that VLine VL2 and VLite VT2 systems support wireless and wired CarPlay and Android Auto. In addition, both support
Bluetooth music streaming and iPhone USB playback.
In addition to CarPlay / Android Auto, VLine VL2 works as a stand-alone Android unit, and you can run the apps directly on VLine VL2. VLite VT2 does not have such an ability.
In addition, VLine VL2 offers backup and front-facing camera integration, HDMI-IN, USB playback from a mass storage device, and its own VLine UI plugins. Compare Table
to see the difference between both.